La Clapère welcomes you this year from June 2 to October 31, 2020.
Measures are being taken to meet the rules of disinfection and social distancing related to the current health situation (COVID-19).
We comply with the French government’s health guidelines. In practice, this means:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all facilities with products meeting EN 14 476 standards effective on coronavirus
- Hydroalcoholic gel available in sanitary blocks, swimming pool, reception, bar, shop, etc.
- Sanitary blocks: limitation of the number of people, use of one out of two showers, one out of washbasins, one washing tray over 2, one toilet over 2 according to the arrangement of the space.
- Bar terrace: table spacing according to standards
- Traditional catering replaced by takeaway service (single-use packaging) that can be consumed on the camping pitch or on the bar’s terrace
- No collective animations
- Swimming pool: entrance and exit are done by 2 different doors. Adjustment of opening hours to allow for enhanced disinfection.
- Reception: 1 person at a time. Hydroalcoholic gel mandatory.
- Shop: 3 people maximum at a time. Hydroalcoholic gel before entering mandatory and mask recommended.
These measures are likely to change depending on the evolution of the situation and therefore the obligations received.
We want to welcome happy holidaymakers and see them leave in good health!
Naturist Campsite domaine de la Clapère
The Domaine La Clapère is a naturist campsite located at 150 meters in altitude, between sea and mountain, in one of the sunniest department in southern France : the Pyrénées Orientales in Occitanie.
You will be greeted in 50 hectares of nature where the comfort has preserved the fauna and flora which enrich it as an exceptional environment.
You will spend relaxing holiday in which intimacy and friendliness reign,
making La Clapère your home during your stay in a family atmosphere where children, teenagers and adults
live in perfect harmony in keeping with the naturist ethics.
Pitches and Mobile homes
CHOOSE THE PITCH OR THE MOBILE HOME FOR YOUR STAY IN THE NATURIST CAMPSITE LA CLAPÈRE
10 mobile homes are availables.
They are 24.7 feet in length and 9.10 feet wide and have two bedrooms.
They are equipped with a kitchen and a shower room with toilet.
Outside, you will find a table, chairs and two parasols.
From Saturday 15 :00pm to Saturday 10 :00am they are rented
to a couple or a family, parents and young children.
Sheets and household linens are not provided.
Surrounded by nature, you will find 200 pitches over 22 acres on the riverside or on the heights.
Most of them have an electric supply.
We are doing our best to offer you the most agreable holidays.
When you arrived you will have the choice of the pitche that suits you best.
In the shade or sun, next to the swimming pool and the shops or far from everything
the choice is yours !
ACTIVITIES SERVICES BAR &RESTAURANT
The rich biodiversity of the landscape is going to give you relaxation and energy for succesful holidays
The river, Le Maureillas, runs through the domain along 2 km while alternating calm water, cascades and natural pool.
IN THE HEART OF THE NATURE
YOUR ROUTE TO LA CLAPÈRE
La Clapère – Route Départementale 13 – 66480 Maureillas – France
GPS coordinates : Latitude 42.478843 – longitude 2.803909
- 56 miles from Gerona airport in Spane.
- 22 miles from Perpignan airport.
20 miles from Perpignan train station.
Train schedules are published, fares are given and usually a ticket can be purchased on-line, SNCF.
- Thermes d’Amélie les Bains : 10 miles
- Thermes du Boulou : 3 miles
- Céret : 4 miles
- Spain : 6 miles
- Réserve Naturelle du Mas Larrieu – Naturist beach : 17 miles
CAMPING La Clapère ***
Route Départementale 13
+33 (0) 4 68 83 36 04
Le domaine La Clapère is open
from 1 Mai to 30 September.
All services are available
from 1 June until 31 August.
The bar, the restaurant and the shop shall be opened from 1 June until 15 September.
Their opening times vary according
to the time of season.
The reception is open
from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00.
If you arrive outside of these hours,
we’ll still be pleased to welcome you.
To protect calmness in the camping, the gate is closed from 22:30 to 8:00.
Arrival formalities must be completed before choosing your camping pitch.
To get a pass to open the gate, a deposit of €20 on cash will be asked to you.
All outstanding accounts shall be settled not later than 6.00 pm on the day before departure on cash or few days before the departure by credit transfer.
Credit cards are not accepted for payments.